Saturday, April 1, 2017

   We encountered some problems today since me and Brendan weren't working together. I had to pick up my dad from the airport today and it cut some time that I could've used to film. Afterwards my brother and me went to the abandoned prison and we got permission to go in. We recorded as much as we could in the sunlight. We brought the table that we have to use for one of the  scenes. i thought we could put some covers on it and make it look like a bed. But now we came across another problem, when he laid on the table he said that he thought it was going to brake, it wasn't strong enough to hold him up. So now we weren't able to record the parts where he's laying in the bed or when the bed are in the shot, i tried to make it look as original as possible but I wasn't satisfied with the results. Were going to have to redo some more shots tomorrow so we have everything perfectly done and were able to start editing and doing our CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment