Thursday, March 23, 2017

   After discussing the new ideas with my partner, Brendan, we have decided to use the new ideas given by our classmates. Were going to make the main character, the guy, be obsessed with the main girl character. Having shots going back and forth between the life she's living and the way he's living his life being locked up and obsessing over her. Were going to have one flashback of how exactly they know each other and to establish their relationship. This is going to build up the conflict in the opening leaving the viewers hanging and wanting to know what happens next. What i need to do next is design a completely new storyboard since we have finalized our idea. I have thought of titles for our movie. I looked up synonyms for obsessed to start with. I really liked the words consumed, desire, captivated, and dominated. I also started playing with the idea that all the guy does is think about this girl constantly, so to go with think, breathe, ____ which the blank would be the girl's name. Ive thought on normal american names to give her but to me they're not quite what i want. Ive thought about Morgan, Bella, Bianca, Zoe, Chelsey, but i can't picture any of them for the part. I want a name that when you hear it you automatically think of a beautiful girl with a secret, very mysterious yet somehow open to the world, one of the popular girls yet she likes to spend a lot of time alone. I think a name I really like is Lucy. Thats my cat's name and it kind of sounded perfect to me when i thought about it. Im just not sure it would fit with the title, would've liked it to rhyme. The guy's name felt a lot easier for me. I just thought of guy names that if i ever heard would creep me out a lot. I thought of Billy, Bob, Barney, Dimitri, Will. I found some of these names by looking up creepy guy names.  For me the one that would fit right in would be Billy. To me that names sounds very sketchy and that's what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment