Wednesday, March 22, 2017

   Today we gather into groups to get commentary from our other classmates. when i pitched my side they told me there was a lot going on just for aa film opening. i agree in some type of way. there is a lot going on i just  imagined everything going very fast but when i thought about it there wouldst be much for the bulging up of the plot for the movie later. They told me a lot of ideas that i really am considering. They told me to have a lot of noises in the backgrounded building up all together to create the mental disturbance were going for. they told me to take out all the killings and just stick to showing how he's going crazy in the cell. Were going to add a lot of jump cuts to add the effect of time passing and showing that he's having a breakdown. They told me to watch American Horror Story: Asylum to get some ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment