Monday, March 13, 2017

   Now I'm considering psychological thrillers because they juts sound interesting and theres many techniques that we could do to make the film opening very good. But, classic horror movies are also brought to my attention. Using stereotypes from the classic films like Scream, Friday the 13th, and Final Destination. Having the classic blonde girl, the brunette friend, the jock, the nerd, the black guy,  and the loner, etc. Having them all together in some sort of party and as one of them leaves they suddenly go missing but nobody notices. We won't show you what exactly took the person or how they disappeared to create suspense.
   Thats all I've thought about so far, but I think it seems like a really basic idea that happens in all movies. I will do more research to try to expand my idea. I don't want our film opening to be predictable, I want to attract the viewers and have them completely surprised and curious at what would happen in the rest of the movie. Still thinking of more ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment